Friday, March 27, 2009

To Protect

It has always been my duty to protect life whenever possible. I am still learning how to do this better at age 60.

I have had two dreams in my life when the grim reaper(Death) has come to me. The first was in 1989 and the second was this morning. The first time was September 1989 and foretold the Loma Prieta Earthquake. Because I was in family student housing in September 1989 at UC Santa Cruz I took my family temporarily to Maui and watched the Earthquake tear up the Northern California Coast on CNN in Hana, Maui. I found this very disturbing at the time to have my precognitions come true on this level of death and mayhem. Even though I got some people to listen to me at the time about the coming earthquake most people didn't believe me until it happened and then because it scared them so bad didn't want to talk to me afterward about it.

This time, almost 20 years later I am having this experience in April 2009 instead of September 1989. And this time the precognitive dream is different. This time The Grim Reaper-Angel of Death was standing by the right side of my dream and showed me many people lying on the ground. It looked like in the desert. The people weren't moving. I asked the Angel of Death what the cause of this was. The Angel of Death pointed down with his thumb which I took to mean from the earth. I woke up and called my son and told him my concerns because he lives in Southern California where there are deserts. IF and when this happens I have no idea. I suppose it is also possible to lessen the impact through prayers. I'm not sure. I was able through prayer to prevent my ex-wife and step-daughter's death in 1985 even when I told them that if they drove that day I was worried they would die in a traffic accident. The accident still happened- a head on and our car was totaled but they both lived with cracked ribs for my ex-wife and a mild concussion for my step-daughter. So I know from past experience that prayers help.

The last time this occurred was between 2 weeks to one month after the dream vision so it is hard to say for sure about all this. I have never blogged about such a significant event before so I know this will change the event. I'm just not sure how yet.

No comments: