Warren Buffet said today on CNBC Squawkbox that we were experiencing an economic Pearl Harbor. This automatically begs the question: "Is this a purely accidental economic Pearl Harbor or an intentional one?
And if this economic Pearl Harbor was intentional whose intention was it. Was it the intention of one person or a group of people? IF so, who are they? And how can they be held accountable for the loss of 50 trillion dollars worldwide? I believe this is an important question that needs to be asked by billions of people until we all get satisfactory answers.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!