Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Race to Witch Mountain:The Movie

Users in one poll gave it an A- which is about the highest rating most movies get. So it is a fun ride even if you don't believe in flying saucers and people from other planets and dimensions.

I particularly enjoyed how enlightened the movie is in the way it is written. Sure it has an alien in some kind of plastic protective armor reminiscent of Darth Vader in some ways but I mostly enjoyed how the knowledge base of the general populace has grown in sophistication in regard to thing alien in general. That aliens would look like humans or human like makes a lot of sense. If you are going to a planet like earth not either looking human or pretending to be human in some way, shape or form could be trouble on both sides.

I have written about some of my experiences at my other website under the guise of Fiction? I write in this way in order to be able to safely write about "truth". For I believe the more truth the human race is exposed to the more likely the human race will survive what is coming on earth, both in the problems humans create for themselves and in other worldly and other dimensional contacts.

When I was a boy in church at about age 8 years old I began to see a Green CRT(TV screen). At that time I had never seen one in person. But later I noticed that many terminals had green crt screens in college that were attached to computer mainframes. But at age 8 I had never seen one in person. This would have been 1956. On this green CRT in my mind were the plans to build an operational UFO. I did not know how it got there. I only knew that I could build one in an emergency if there was a nuclear war to leave the planet.(you know how kids are). However, even with adult senses I still sense this is true.

In the movie "Flight of the Navigator" I saw what I had experienced in 1956 in church in the movie. This made me wonder if other children had actually had this experience and maybe one of them had told this story to a writer or maybe the writer himself or herself had had this experience like me.

So when I saw the saucer design in this movie I was very happy to see a similar propulsion design to what my plans were that had been engrammed into my mind somehow before or after birth. Though the actual ship wasn't exactly as I had seen in my plans the propulsion unit, its location in the bottom center of the ship were as I had seen at 8 years old. The only real difference was that the about 3 foot to 4 foot diameter spherical sentient Crystal looked like it was liquified in the movie into some inter-dimensional framework.

In the book "Above Top Secret" by Colonel Phillip Corso U.S. Army retired and now passed away who worked for President Eisenhower at the White House which is the definitive UFO book as far as I am concerned said that the ship at Roswell was controlled by a helmet that interfaced with the mental and dimensional awareness of the pilot. He also said that when earth human researchers tried to pilot a ship using it they usually went insane or died from it.

It appeared that the pilot was bred as part of the ship so his or her mind was interfaced with the ship. So the ship was more like space armor that the pilot wore than anything else. with this control helmet on he was literally the ship.

This makes sense to me. I'm sure all of you who are drivers of cars have experienced that you are the car when you drive and that you perceive the fenders as a part of your body in order to have better spatial references in all driving conditions.

So it makes complete sense of having a person's mind and body as the key to operate a space. A space ship isn't something you want stolen by a fool especially if it uses a time-space inter-dimensional propulsion unit for travel through both space, time and multiple dimensions.

So, very few movies have so many of the facts right while still creating a movie that is in some ways a fantasy. However, I was pleased so many pertinent facts were in this movie.

No comments: