Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Opinion

Everything I write is my opinion of what is happening in the universe past, present and future. Of course this is completely dependent upon the quality of information I can get in any given direction or group of directions. So that what I share is the best information I can get about whatever I'm writing about any given moment.

Even when I write under the heading Fiction? I'm still giving my opinion as to the best of my experience to the best of my ability. If I feel I have written something that isn't that good or the facts or feeling aren't right I delete what I have written usually within 12 to 24 hours after I write it. So I only leave things I have written that I feel will help people to better understand themselves or life around them and help to keep them alive and have their lives be better.

I took vows in 1983 not only not to harm or kill any being(human, animal, bird, insect, snake etc) but also to do whatever I could to help bring every being into enlightenment using right mindful wise compassion means. What this means is helping beings have better lives both here and hereafter as efficiently done as is possible in any given moment. So I'm always looking for ways to do this in more and more efficient ways so that all beings in the universe past, present and future can end their suffering and attain permanent bliss as soon as is possible and practical.

No comments: