Saturday, March 4, 2017

Learning to use Siri on your new MacBook Pro for blogging

I'm really green regarding all this because yesterday was the first time I ever tried talking to Siri on my new MacBook Pro computer which has it resident on it if I activate it. So, when I turned it on I found it not at all like talking to a person. However, I have found out that if you say something like "Siri can you look up online (such and such a subject) Siri will do this for you. So, by verbally doing this it saves a whole lot of time typing all this information in to find specific sites that you want to quote from or write about. Like I said I'm still pretty green and maybe by next year or even next month I'll have something else to say about all this.

This is how I got the superbug stories regarding the misuse of antibiotics that likely will take some or all humans out at some point the way things are presently going.

No comments: