Sunday, March 19, 2017

More as of March 19th 2017 regarding the Golden City

I guess now this mostly began in 2011 with my oldest daughter while we were skiing at Bunny Flat when we were there on our mountaineering skis. There was a lot of snow then like now and it was getting cold (the temperatures were dropping fast and the sun would soon go down. What was very unusual was that there was NO ONE but my daughter and I there at all at the time .There might have been a car or two but these likely were mountain climbers at some stage of climbing the mountain but no one was present at that point.

My daughter asked me: Where is the Golden City you saw when in 1970 when you had to dig the snow cave?

This turned on my higher senses which confused me because I couldn't find the Golden City anywhere around on Mt. Shasta. Then I heard someone laugh and realized it was someone in the Golden City and it had come right there to Bunny Flats. Then I got scared because I thought maybe thousands of people would die like in 2004 when I sensed the Heaven REalms coming close to earth just before that killed 250,000 people or more then in the tsunami.

I heard someone in the Golden City say "Not necessarily" and I let out a sigh of relief realizing things likely were okay on the planet in that regard right then.  EVentually my daughter and I returned to our hotel room. By then it was about 19 or 20 degrees and I really needed to warm up because 6 years ago I was already 62 and skiing usually made my body hurt especially at that temperature.

So, we headed down the mountain. However, I realized a finger of the "Golden City" followed us all the way to town. That evening while communicating with the Solar Logos "which is an unbelievable powerful experience by the way" The Solar Logos asked me a question and I got scared. It would be sort of like the president of the United States asking you a question or the head of the European Union or the Head of the United Nations so I asked my teacher Saint Germain what I should do. He told me what I should say and so a grant, a gift, a blessing was given to mankind through me.

The Solar Logos said to me, "I will allow entry into the Golden City by all on earth who are found weary as a way to save them from awful consequences during the events of the rest of this century and beyond.

I was amazed at the level of commitment by the Solar Logos because this was astounding and thanked him on behalf of all those who would be given the Grace of experiencing the Golden City on earth.

Then as I drove south to San Francisco I realized that this Golden City was following my car which was then a 2000 Gold Lexus RX 300 full time 4 wheel drive. So, the Gold of the Golden City and the Gold of my car matched and I knew many people as I drove along saw this and were amazed who had their senses open. Then it reached my home and then surrounded my home too.

But, here it gets even more amazing!

It now surrounds the whole earth as an effort to make it easier for mankind to reach a heaven Realm and it is powered by the Solar Logos. This is quite a commitment by him. But, also he rules the light that comes from the Sun to earth and to all planets in the Solar system too.

So, if a war or earth changes occur or even a nuclear war or time war or Global Climate change takes you or a member of your family out remember the Golden City heaven realm now surrounds all of earth at the behest of the Solar Logos who is in Charge of the Sun and Solar system.

So, if you tune into it it should make your transition to whatever heaven realm you might have affinity for easier and less painful.

By God's Grace




No comments: