Sunday, March 5, 2017

MY ROAD TO A PATH OF COMPASSION

I think I would have to start when I was 2 years old and the angels saved my life then from Whooping cough. So, because I saw them save me I was impressed and wanted to soul travel like the angels who I saw save me. So, I began praying earnestly for the ability to soul travel around age 4 or 5 or earlier. God Granted my request by age 20 and 21 around there and I soon became proficient at soul travel all over earth but more important to me, ALL OVER THE GALAXY.

So, this quest of soul travel led eventually to the knowledge that each of us is everywhere and everywhen each moment not just in this physical body here on earth. This took me about 10 years of soul traveling around the galaxy to have this realization which paradigm shifted me completely out of the need to ordinarily ever soul travel again because I was already everywhere.

Around 1980 I realized I was ready to go beyond the dualism of Christianity and Islam and Judaism and go to Non-dualism as found in Buddhism.

NOn-dualism is a more mature way of looking at the universe and dualism is sort of like telling your kids "Don't run out into the street or I'll spank you and make you hurt!" Which at a certain level is very juvenile when you think about it and not useful for someone over 12 years of age emotionally. So it became very obvious who so many young people gave up being religious because dualism as an adult is really ridiculous.It's only useful for training very small children so they don't die doing something stupid.

Non-dualism actually makes logical sense, especially if I compare it to the weather.

IS rain good or bad? It is good for some and bad for others on an individual basis.

Is snow good or bad? It is good for some and badfor others on an individual basis.

are floods good or bad?

Floods might kill a lot of people but in the end they often deposit very rich soil carried in the floods and make some areas ideal farmlands after the floods.

So, are floods good or bad? They are both and neither.

See, this is the problem of dualism because nothing is completely good or bad one finds as an adult. It is all a matter of circumstances and degrees.

So, in the process of all this I realized that a path of compassion is much more powerful than the paths I was taught growing up. Because a path of compassion develops compassion for ALL life in the universe in the past, present and future and therefore by developing compassion for all souls and all beings everywhere you can be given very great power by God without abusing that power on anyone.

So, a path of compassion and harmlessness to all beings I have found is the superior and most powerful path I have ever found because as you become trusted by life more and more, life gives you naturally more responsibility once you have demonstrated you aren't going to hurt anyone or anything even by accident because of your vows of harmlessness that you abide by as much as possible in your life 24 hours a day and as much as is practical too.

So, a path of compassion takes one eventually to the place where all life is one's children and one takes care of and blesses ones children always.

By God's Grace

No comments: