Sunday, August 12, 2018

Do I expect you to believe me?

Regarding the previous article my point of view is it is my responsibility to share with people of earth what I have personally experienced that is actually going on.

However, if you haven't had my life experience or training why would you believe what I have written? However, if I don't share the truth of my experience then I'm not being responsible because all these changes have changed everything on earth.

 We are all dealing with basically an infinite amount of variables whether we are talking about each human life or the continuum of Time, space, Soul etc. that all of us tend to live in.

And all of these relatively infinite variables are all interacting and conscious and subconscious levels in all of us which is beyond the imagination of most people on earth.

And if we tried to deal with all of these variables at once through our minds, we might all be autistic staring at the walls in infinite sensory overload.

So, knowing which things to filter out to be able to navigate our lives at all becomes the thing.

But, if we filter out too much then our lives also become completely ridiculous and meaningless too and then people often self destruct from that as well.

So, it is about finding the balance in every aspect of all lives that is key to living on in any body another second, or another minute.

So, where is the balance point in any given moment?

It's completely different for each one of us.

But, it's where meaning and survival exist in the short and long term for every one of us.

by God's Grace

No comments: