Sunday, August 12, 2018

Set your Controls for the Heart of the Sun: Pink Floyd: Early 1970s

I remember a song and this likely is 1973 when I heard this song which was a Pink Floyd rendition of "Set your controls for the Heart of the Sun"

Web results

Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Set_the_Controls_for_the_Heart_of_the_Sun

"Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun" is a song by the English rock band Pink Floyd. It appeared on their second album, A Saucerful of Secrets (1968).

Pink Floyd – Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun Lyrics | Genius ...

https://genius.com › P › Pink Floyd

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun” is a hypnotic paean to the sun which, despite its sci-fi-resounding title, actually borrows a lot from ancient Chinese poetry as its main inspiration. The lyrics to this song, written by Roger Waters, are remarkably elusive and ...

Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun by Pink Floyd Songfacts

www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=2085

According to Roger Waters, this early Pink Floyd song was the first of his compositions that he was proud of. Bar the title line, all the lyrics were pinched from a ...

I remember just before I got married the first time and my girlfriend was pregnant we went to visit her boyfriend before me who she lived in Hawaii with for 1 year. He was a guitarist and had his own recording studio and he had this great sound system so we all listened to "Set Your Controls for the Heart of the Sun" within a few months my very pregnant girlfriend and I were married. I was likely 25 or 26 then and I think my wife and her previous boyfriend were 21 or 22 at the time. (So Young). I think they had gone to Hilo, Hawaii to live right out of high school likely in 1969 and 1970 I believe.

But, back to 1970 when I myself was starting to be allowed (between 1968 when the Archangel wouldn't allow me to project my soul permanently out of my body and said to me: "You made a promise to do work here on earth to God. You will not be allowed to leave until you accomplish what you were sent here to do."

I had that night in 1968 (because I'm a precognitive all my life) looked forward into time throughout my 20s and realized "I couldn't survive what was coming in my 20s for me". This was a completely logical and rational experience. So, my solution was to project my soul out of my body permanently into space. So, as I was traveling up by then likely I was 70,000 to 100,000 feet in altitude trying to leave earth with my soul permanently, an archangel came to me and said "You won't be allowed to do this. You have made commitments to God to do certain work here."

I looked at the Archangel dejectedly and said straight faced, "I cannot survive my 20s here I have  already seen it."

He took this in and looked at me and said, "We are going to give you a gift so you can survive your 20s because we need you to be alive for a very long time. We are giving you the gift of having your body ONLY be a reference point while you travel the whole universe."

I looked at him and this seemed like an interesting idea to me at the time. "So, I'm going to be able to cope with all this?" This was my thought and this seemed to be his answer to me that I would no longer perceive reality the same way anymore. So, I wouldn't be as vested in pride and so I had to let that go.

It is interesting to me how I perceive pride now is much different than when I was 20 in 1968. I tend to see pride as a mostly killing thing. It's what causes our soldiers to commit suicide in war or be maimed for life. So, the Archangel changed me because I was needed alive by God in this life.

We all have a different purpose under God in this lifetime. And what was demanded of me is much different it seems than what God demands of others. Maybe you can see this is what is often written here at this site.

But, remember, The Internet and Personal Computers would not even really exist in ANY form until I bought my TRS-80 in 1978 10 years later. And the Internet didn't really show up until the 1990s. So, we are still 20 years before the Internet at this point and 10 years before the first really good Personal computer or longer.

Also, people tended to grow up very fast in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s. If they didn't they often died young then. Life is much different now in every single way. I had friends a lot leaving high school, getting married at like 15 or 16 years of age then. This was much more common back then than now where often people don't marry until 30 or 35 or older. 

For example, my wife was telling me yesterday that her mother's doctors told her women shouldn't get pregnant after 30 when she was young. This is how different it really was then. So, most women had their first baby sometime between age 14 or 15 and 30 while I was growing up. And it was quite normal for poorer girls to move out and live with a man 20 to 40 years of age by age 15 in the 1960s then too. This didn't change really until AIDS showed up in the 1980s and the culture was trying to protect younger girls from AIDS that this changed so that men often after that would go to jail by taking a young woman 15 or so to bed. But, in middle And Upper classes where people had more money and guns "Shotgun" weddings in all classes were not unusual in the 1950s and 1960s whether the young people that got pregnant wanted to be married or not. Though most of these marriages didn't last, some did.

Also, in the early 1970s I started to learn to Soul Travel while listening to the Moody Blues with Friends in San Diego. There were some songs that were useful in this I found like "White Bird in a Gilded Cage" the Moody Blues songs like "OM" and "Thinking is the best way to Travel" and around this time I took a course at the Aztec Center at San Diego State University Experimental College then called "Universal Awareness". This course I think somewhere between 100 and 500 people attended. Some of us were very into this type of consciousness then and were more interested in exploring things like Telepathy, Soul Travel, Reading Auras and becoming more proficient at all of that so we began meeting Friday Nights near Balboa park at someone's home near the Zoo then. And this guy who was a minister at Teaching of the Inner Christ in San Diego then came and led our group who had also taught the "Universal Awareness" class at San Diego State too.

So, the core group I would say were about 20 to 50 of us who all kept meeting in Balboa park at someone's house and we all became very good friends through this. This was a pivotal point for me in actually soul traveling for real. My senses became much more acute with so many people going in the same direction.

Then I had a real life Deja Vu of people in this class. It was a deja Vu from when I was 5 years old and people had long hair and beards and stuff and I remember being 5 and thinking ("where is this place?") because this was almost 20 years before I had the experience (at least 15 years before). So, when I had this Deja Vu I realized this was a very important pivotal time in my life and it was. Also, around this time I had climbed Mt. Shasta and had had the "Burning Bush" experience on Mt. Shasta too. And this was okay except that I felt like my arms were going to catch on fire and they hurt like they were on fire a lot of the time too. 

I had climbed Mt. Shasta in August after the "I AM Come" Pageant of the life of Jesus the previous day in Mt. Shasta City at the amphitheater there where they do this every August when I had this "Burning Bush" experience on Mt. Shasta. After that it was sort of okay until about November because the feeling of my going to "Catch on fire" became more and more pronounced and I began to be afraid that I had gone beyond "In spiritual experiences with the Burning Bush" what I could physically survive. I likened this to what Moses had experienced too with the Burning Bush. I feel both are sort of more related to Ley Lines and power vortices on earth and possibly UFOs and other stuff like this. But, somehow I found a way to survive this without physically "Catching on Fire" and I'm still alive today by the Grace of God.

But, the "Burning Bush" and the Class in Universal Awareness at San Diego State University and almost catching on fire preceded me getting to the point where I soul Traveled into the Sun. So, these were steps that God put me on to do all this I can see now and then I was more young and scared than anything else. But, I was always a risk taker if it meant I could help people and save their lives too. This is always who I was as a person because in Grade School I was big for my age and So I was always rescuing people from Bullies. So, this was a part of my role in life to save people from harm.

The next step in all this was also while I was going to Palomar College in San Marcos between 1971 to 1973 then. Also, in 1973 I met my future wife so my path towards becoming a psychologist was redirected into becoming a father and husband and having to support my family after that. But, I continued to take courses in college and eventually went to UCSC in my late 30s as well. So, by 1973 I had already studied Computer programming and operations and had worked in the field already starting about age 19 or 20 with the Glendale Board of education and for various computer related companies doing Automated accounting of various sorts using mostly IBM 360 mainframe computers interfaced with Optical scanners and general punch card equipment like Sorters, Accounting Machines, Reproducers and the standard punch card stations which look sort of like a typewriter or a computer with a keyboard where you punch out information into punch cards.

Before Random Access memory this was all done in batches before memory and processing power became relatively inexpensive over time and the evolution of computer technology, PCs and then the Internet. So, punch cards at the time made computer more cost effective than hiring bookkeepers and accountants for some purposes that could be done automatically. Now, an accountant or bookkeeper often just throws information into a program and then the computer spits out the finished product which began then in the 1940s through 1960s and 1970s.

So, one day I went not only soul traveling after I learned to do this from God and I got tired of wandering around all over earth in a soul body and I decided to go into space soul traveling.

Now, it's possible other people wouldn't be as innovative as I always was but this was just how I thought at the time. It was a natural progression to go into space as a soul. 

At first I thought this through scientifically and realized only my body here on earth needed to breathe air and because my physical body was going to stay here while I soul traveled into space that that could or might work. So, I tried it and it worked for me. Though I traveled past the moon I didn't feel any life there so I went to Venus where there is still life or souls in Soul Form from when people (our deep ancestors) lived there when the sun was cooler than now. When the sun heated up they moved out to Maldek (now the asteroid belt and to Mars). Then when the nuclear war happened on Maldek (the Asteroid Belt) happened they first moved (the survivors from Maldek (moved to mars) but then asteroids started hitting mars from the pieces (now asteroids) from Maldek and this destroyed the atmosphere and water on Mars mostly so people had to move to earth basically or leave the solar system and go back to planets that humanoids had lived on before Earth and Mars and Maldek.

So, when I soul traveled to Venus I knew I wouldn't burn up in my soul body because I knew it could withstand 600 to 900 degrees because it wasn't a physical body. So, I asked the people on Mars how I could get to God in the center of the Galaxy and they told me to go into the sun.

I said, "What! I will burn up in the sun!"

They said, "NO. you are in a soul body and a soul  body doesn't burn up in the sun."

So, I tried it and found it felt in the sun a lot like being in a hot tub, sort of warm and bubbly and it sort of massaged me and made me feel better and alive and regenerated somehow. So, they took me (the plasma beings in the Sun) to a place where I sat in a Golden Throne (this was what I perceived then) and this shot me into the center of the Galaxy somehow. I don't understand the technology but it worked.

And so soon I was in the center of the Galaxy looking at the Black hole eating worlds and suns and wondering what I had gotten myself into having come so far.

Then they took me to see the Galactic Sentience (the leader of the Galaxy) likely for millions of years. And then the leader of the Galaxy said to me that I was an incarnation of his Grandfather who had made him Galactic Sentience and that he had missed me a lot.

At the time this was beyond anything I could really deal with. So, I said to him, "Can you save Earth from annihilation?" He said "Yes" if you let me look through your eyes."

I agreed to this because I thought this might help mankind not go extinct.

However, at the time I didn't realize what kind of methods he would use to prevent human extinction. For example, I wasn't aware yet that Time Travel was the method he would use to prevent human extinction ongoing.

And I wasn't aware yet that I personally would be involved in this myself at that point in time.

And so (at least so far) Earth has been prevented from extincting humans or itself. But, now we have at least 3 timelines instead of just one as a way to accomplish this.

By God's Grace



No comments: