Saturday, October 13, 2018

All Religion is about Money

If you have had any experience at all with any church on earth you know for a fact that religion is primarily about money and how to get money from people who are afraid of dying.

However, Spirituality is about psychological and physical survival as a person here on earth.

It is a search for enough truth in a personal sense to survive.

Most religions are ONLY going to help you survive if you follow their rules to the letter.

However, spirituality is about how you will survive with or without a religion.

This was a part of my own personal struggle from age 21 to 25.

The question was could I survive without my church and my religion backing me up?

The answer was "Yes".

My thought after surviving that was "With friends like that who need enemies?"

In other words they were more problem than they were worth because they were trying to make me be someone I was not and was never going to be.

And I watched many in my church die young because they really couldn't fit into the church either but forced themselves to for various reasons.

So, I had to go my own way and try to survive. Many cannot survive without a religion or a church backing them up. I am not like that I guess. I found a way to survive on my own path which I find is much superior to the one I was raised in in the the first place.

It isn't in the end about whether you believe in God or not or whether you believe in a Supreme being or not.

In the end it is about "Can you be kind to yourself and other beings and still survive in your life?"

If the answer to this is "yes" then often you can survive to old age and be relatively happy.

If the answer to this is "No" often you are dead before 25 or 30 and "That's all she wrote!"

Hopefully, you can be kind to yourselves. Hopefully you can be kind to others.

Hopefully, you can learn to be happy in your lives with or without a religion or believing in God.

I personally believe in God because without God I would have died at age 2 and again between 10 and 15 years of age. But then again, I'm 70 now and if you are around my age you are going to understand this for a variety of reasons, primarily because it is a miracle that you are still alive after what you have been through too.

By God's Grace

No comments: