Thursday, December 15, 2022

Doctors in Emergency rooms told me that people having near death experiences often talk about the angels that come to them

So, this is a pretty normal experience for people who accept the help of angels to stay alive longer.

This is something I have noticed too about people who are very healthy their whole lives and then when they get their first bad health experience they just panic and die. 

Instead if you cultivate angels in your life you aren't likely going to die simply because you can ask them what is going on and whether you are dying or not. Often I have thought I was dying but when I asked the angels if I was dying they just say something like "No. This is only temporary."

For example, when I woke up one morning in the fall of 1998 I thought I was dying maybe because I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and then noticed my lips were sort of blue and that I could barely feel my arms as I woke up.

But, then, Angels surrounded me then "Likely White light healing or Resurrection Angels" and they said in unison to me over and over again: "You aren't going to die! Your life will get better now!"

What they said was exactly true. however, it was 8 or 9 months later that my life did get better after I almost died from a heart virus many times during the interim. This was 1998 and it was the primary reason I started blogging in June of 1999 simply because I had promised God that if I survived I would write about my experiences online. So, I have.

While I was at Stanford Hospital near Stanford University waiting to be operated on for an angiogram and electrical heart stimulation I noticed the terror in all the people on gurneys around me who didn't know if they would die that day while they were waiting for their heart procedures there.

At this point I promised God that if He let me live that I would write about all my amazing experiences with God around the world.

Before 1999 I never publicly wrote about anything at all. But, while waiting for my procedures I realized how sad it would be if I died and didn't share my experiences with any who cared to read of my real life experiences with God and Angels. So, when the cardiologists told me that I wasn't going to die about 9 months later in May of 1999 I started a website at geocities.com but I had to program the site in HTML in order to share things with my readers then. Then in 2007 I came here to blogger.com (blogspot) because I didn't have to always program in HTML here because of the "Compose" mode which makes it about 10 to 100 times easier to blog (most of the time) by you not having to learn or use HTML or a compatible language unless you want to.

By God's Grace

No comments: