Monday, June 26, 2023

It was about 75 today in Santa Barbara which was really nice

I made a mistake yesterday in walking along the beach simply because I'm used to living in the fog up north where I live on the coast. So, first of all I should have worn Bermuda shorts or swimming trunks on the beach here in Santa Barbara simply because of the heat on the beach. I wore a baseball hat But I didn't put on sunblock so I wound up with a sunburn from my eyelids to my chin which wasn't good. Then I went to a 50th reunion function of my wife's and found myself feeling light headed because I hadn't discovered I had been sunburned from my eyelids to my chin yet.

So, if you live somewhere like I do where it is foggy a lot this summer be sure to wear sunblock so you don't get all burnt up like I just did. Hopefully my face isn't going to peel several days or weeks from now.

No comments: