Monday, June 12, 2023

Put your name in the Blank if you want to. I wrote this on May 16th 2001 and it's still true today here in 2023

Originally this was on a HTML website I had to program in HTML all the time. So, I usually blogged a lot less then because this is very time consuming unlike now with Autoencoders to do most of the work for you as a blogger. It was originally at Geocities.com which was eventually bought by Yahoo and so I bought a site at Yahoo business in 2007 when I also started this and took the best of my writings of all kinds and put them at dragonofcompassion.com from that era of writing from 1980 to closer to the present.

begin quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/archive_i_c

May 16th 2001

Before you laugh just put your name in the Blank. Say "I AM ______ of God". When you say it does it feel true or do you laugh? Now, remember imagine this is your connection to God before Any religion was even thought of. Say it again. "I AM ________ of God. Are you feeling this? Is it starting to get real for you or have you been conditioned and put down by those around you all your life so you can't ever say this and have it be real. If that's the case it is time to take control of your life. Keep saying this until it is true. Keep saying it until you no longer have to laugh in embarrassment. Keep saying it until you have taken all power back from those who have stolen it from you and have given it back to yourself and God. You are Free. You are God's. You are ______ of God.

This last week I was talking to God. This is a fairly normal experience for me to talk to God and to have God communicate back. I find this ability more useful than breathing. It is something we all have. It is built in before birth. Religions that want your money don't always want you to know this, however. But believe me God is free and all can communicate with God if they will just take the time to deeply listen and watch after they speak to God.

I had gotten confused as to what my agreements were with God and so I asked for a clarification. God had demanded that I invoke myself as a co-creator with God or die when I was 15. Since this was pretty traumatic at the time I hadn't asked all the details I should have. I was asking a question about how each person and possibly each creature is somehow created in God's image and what all that was about. The answer I got back was different than I expected. It appears that we are created in God's image and that what this means is that we each are each creative works of Art that God has created. However, since the basis of God is not limited to time and space it is different than how beings within time and space usually think it is.

God told me that to be myself in fullness is the highest gift to God that One can give. Being a slave to God is only for some people who want that. Being beneficent and kind to all starting with oneself and then including all beings one encounters or thinks or feels about is what is most important to God. In other words being all you can be in Kindness, beneficence and creativity are the highest gifts you can give to God. And if you can be playful and have fun doing it so much the better! I felt very relieved after this conversation with God.

 

No comments: