Monday, June 26, 2023

Most people on earth have multiple sets of memories

One set of memories has to do with normal everyday "workaday" or School part of life.

Then they have another set of memories of how they might have been trained as children by UFO groups to do different things that they aren't going to remember (or might not remember at all). At this point I believe not only everyone who can read or write any language is in this grouping but also people who cannot read or write are in this grouping.

Then there are people like myself who remember some or all of both sets of memories because the memory shielding doesn't completely work on people who are intuitive or instinctual beyond a certain point. 

Since I'm one of those who are deeply intuitive and instinctual more than most people presently are on earth for a variety of different reasons I remember much more than most of you do about this sort of stuff. As a result I can and did and will write about my experiences with all the sets of memories that I can access at each and every point during my lifetime whether that lifetime goes on for millions of years or however long this life of mine lasts here on earth or beyond. We all live ONLY by God's Grace so this is important for us all potentially to understand to begin with.

 

By God's Grace

No comments: