Wednesday, June 14, 2023

What was it like to be raised in the Saint Germain Foundation from birth in 1948 until I left in 1969?

First of all, it wasn't Okay with most people in the 1950s for anyone to belong to a religion like this. So, I was told by my parents not to tell anyone about my religion and to say to people. "Oh, My religion is a lot like Christian Science by Mary Baker Eddy." Because most people would know what that religion is but would have no idea about the Saint Germain Foundation.

Here's why even in the 1950s it wasn't a good idea to tell anyone about this:

I wasn't allowed to wear red or black (anything) during the 1950s.

I wasn't allowed to eat Onions or Garlic in the 1950s.

I wasn't allowed to eat Fish or Meat of any kind including birds like Chicken or Turkey.

We believed in reincarnation but only human to human reincarnation not human to animal or vice versa like some religions in  Asia.

So, for example, when you eat meat or fish if the human to animal religions are right you could be eating your best friend, your mother your father, or any other relative or friend of your lifetime that has passed away.

But, we didn't believe in that only human to human reincarnation.

I found people by the time I was 6 to 9 years old kind of nuts. In other words the religion on many different levels made no sense to me at all.

However, my parents were ministers and ran the church in Los Angeles on Hope street from 1954 to 1960 when I was 12 years old. So, I used to get bored in Church with my parents up on the platform and altar and I started pouring my love to the pictures of Jesus and Saint Germain like my parents taught me to do in boredom and desperation being forced to be in church so much.

Imagine my surprise when Jesus, Saint Germain and all the angels like Archangel Michael starting having conversations with me and telling me what to do next in life. I found that if I listened to what they told me that my life went smoother and there were less problems. So, generally speaking I did what Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael told me to do.

However, generally speaking by ages 9 or 10 I also was moving into a more scientific way of thinking about things especially anything to do with electricity since my father was an electrician who became and Electrical Contractor when I was 12 in Los Angeles County and all over California including eventually San Diego. 

So, around 9 or 10 I was thinking that even though I could talk to Saint Germain and Jesus and Archangel Michael that I still thought people in this religion and all religions were kind of extreme and even nuts maybe.

However, about this same time I fell rock climbing with my father and got a concussion and started having seizures at night caused by the concussion. This continued periodically from age 10 to age 15 when one day I asked God to come into my body so I wouldn't die.

God did this and when he did I never had another seizure after age 15 and my life belonged to God ever since.

However, since my experiences with God were direct like Jesus and the prophets had, religion didn't really have the meaning to me because it wasn't about Books ever for me it was about direct experiences with God and Angels.

But, as you can see this was a long and torturous Road to even survive to age 15 when I asked God to live in my body with me and he did and all my seizures stopped ever since.

However, it took me until around age 30 to be perfectly comfortable with God living in my body with me like Jesus and the prophets experienced in the Bible (Old and New Testament).

By God's Grace


No comments: