Monday, June 26, 2023

Knowing some things before they happen

 Although this is an ability we all have most people might not use this on a regular basis until there is some kind of emergency. The two times this ability was stimulated in me was through whooping cough at age 2 where I saw the Angels come and heal me of whooping cough and then later I got a concussion rock climbing with my father at around age 8 or 9 and then I had to be very aware of everything in my body and how it felt all the time to stay alive at all because I was having periodic seizures at night while I was asleep. The terror of these experiences ongoing from ages 10 to 15 were likely what triggered my abilities of "knowing the future" more than most people tend to. So, I get a sense about what is happening around me as well as around the world all the time. But, you have to be in a centered enough place in your life often to "Pick UP' useful information and not really be "fighting for your life" every day. Even though fighting for your life also might stimulate these abilities too.

So, even if you SEE the future you might not know what to do about it. I find mostly if you see what is coming if it is good you want to be there and if it is bad you want to stay away or warn the people that something bad is coming if you can. However, people might not always listen to you so that is difficult too when you know something bad is going to happen to them and you cannot stop it because they won't believe you. Then you have to watch that thing happen to them which is an awful experience too.

The other thing Is I find I have to ask God about all these things too. Because sometimes people are supposed to die at a given time and if you interfere with this it can be really bad for you. So, in addition to "Seeing the Future" you have to ask God what to do about what he shows you all the time.

By God's Grace

No comments: