Tuesday, June 20, 2023

More regarding shielded UFO memories from 1974 opening up in 2002 regarding humanoid beings from around 7000 AD on the first timeline

Then they chose to put thoughts, terrible thoughts associated with a war that was past in their minds into my mind

I'm referring to this article. Here is the link:

When Shielded Memories Open up: This happened abou...

 

But, since they were from 7000 AD or so this had already happened on September 11th 2001 whereas when they showed me this it was June of 1974 at Bunny Flat on Mt. Shasta in the deep snow (which was a year like this one where there is still snow late in June on Mt. Shasta at Bunny Flat when I went there on the 16th of June last Friday 2023.

This is a part of the quote from the shielded memories unshielding article I quoted that I found in my writings from May of 2002.

What they put in my mind (sort of like watching TV inside your own mind) was the war that killed 5 billion people on the first timeline. When I say I was howling it meant basically screaming from watching first hand 5 billion people die in real time. It was horrific. I think for them having watched these memories maybe many times sort of like us watching footage from Pearl Harbor or 9-11 they had gotten used to seeing so many people die.

It's sort of like the first time you see a really violent movie it's really intense and awful but all the next times you know what's coming and you become more numb to the changes. Looking back at their experience of putting these things in my mind from the future? this makes the most sense to me.

Because for them this had already happened on their timeline where at least 5 billion humans had died on their timeline and civilization had ended with most remaining people being at the level of maybe a pack of wolves mostly at that time until around 6000 AD on their timeline. 

However, ofte when you are watching a documentary you know it isn't a movie. You sort of know you are watching the real thing often like people being found in trees impaled from tornadoes, babies and children all dead and messed up, things like this.

This is what I saw knowing this wasn't a movie but people (the whole human race and civilization dying).

They showed this to me to enlist me to create a 2nd timeilne where this all didn't happen on 9-11.

And I agreed I would help them create this new timeline which you and I now live on.

Since then I have come to the understanding that I am a relative of the present leader of the galaxy and that human souls are actually a species of beings who originated before ANY galaxies were created.

Only 4% of the universe is matter and the rest is unknown matter at present. Our species of energy beings (what we call our souls) are actually a species predating all galaxies. So, earth basically is a retirement home for very old souls trying to stay alive after living billions of years.

So, the present leader of the galaxy I call  His Holiness the Galactic Sentience allowed us to create a 2nd timeline so my retirement home earth wasn't destroyed on this timeline like it was the first time 9-11 occurred.

No comments: