Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Most Fun States from Wallethub

1 California

2. Florida

3. Nevada

4 New York

5 Illinois

regarding most fun state in California

Entertainment 1st place

Recreation       1st place

Night life        4th place

However, averaged in California is still considered the funnest state in the U.S.

For me, though I love living in California, Hawaii often makes me personally happier than California does. However, it's too hot to be most places in Hawaii from about June to September. So, I love Hawaii from about October through April or May. So, living in California the very best weather year around would likely be Santa Barbara I would say which is why people like Oprah and Prince Harry and his wife and children live there. 

However, as expensive to live on the Coast of California is, often Hawaii is even more expensive especially for Gasoline, and Food and Hotels. So, Hawaii isn't a place I would want to live year around anymore because of this and many other reasons. But, when I go to Hawaii when it isn't so hot (from October to April or May I'm usually happier there at this age than anywhere else, especially if I'm snorkeling with all the tropical fish in the ocean.

For example, I have snorkeled Kona side of Hawaii on the big island in January and the water was 85 degrees. I had to get out of the water to actually cool off from evaporation when snorkeling. The big island is the hottest year around and Kauai is the coolest year around being the furthest north of all the Hawaiian Islands. So, if you want 85 degree water in January head to Kona, Hawaii and you might find it there. But, check first before you go to see the water conditions if you are a snorkeler like me.

No comments: