Monday, June 26, 2023

Why people like myself believe in God

There are people who talk about God but don't really believe in God but are afraid to tell you that.

Then there are people like myself who know completely that they would be dead right now if they didn't have a personal relationship with God. So, my experience is that "The only reason I lived past age 15" is my experience ongoing with God and Jesus and Saint Germain and the Archangels and other Angels.

So, for me personally my belief in God is a personal experience with God and Jesus and Saint Germain and all the angels I have had experiences with. I also have had very important experiences that have kept me alive where Mary the Mother of Jesus came to me in very difficult situations and told me what to do to keep myself and members of my family alive during the years too. So, my relationship with Mary the mother of Jesus is very important to me also.

By God's Grace

I'm just trying to say to people that many of us would not have lived to grow up without our believe in God. That's all. So, if your life has been so technologically wonderful that you never had a crisis in your life where you needed to believe in God to survive it likely you might experience something like this somewhere along the way even if it is in old age.

By God's Grace

No comments: