Monday, June 19, 2023

Rereading this quote from 2002 as a much older and wiser person now

I can see now why my life has been the way it has been since 1969 and 1974. And up until now I had forgotten the 1953 Time Treaty with present day government(s). So, I might assume that this time treaty was made through the United Nations? or with individual governments to prevent time wars?

This appears to be the case. I didn't latch fully onto this (as of now new knowledge about all this). 

You do have to remember that these kinds of things are very overwhelming in your life.

There is an aspect to suddenly without warning meeting aliens from another time here on earth or another planet where you sort of feel like you have been raped (if not physically at least psychologically). One could get angry or hysterical about all this but to me this isn't practical to go on living usefully.

So, my thought is to try to take this in stride like a soldier in a battle. IN this I don't feel like all this was in some ways either good or bad. It just happened and I was chosen for them to have contact with.

My personal experience with all of this has been more good than bad. In some ways I feel like I became their mascot or pet that they protect by altering time if they need to. 

But, if you alter time too much a time war breaks out. So, I don't know how to calculate how much time is altered before there are time war problems. That's beyond my present understanding I guess.

I think there are thousands of people and maybe millions or more who have had experiences like mine but their memories have been shielded temporarily or permanently depending upon the person.

I hope reading about all this helps some of the other people who have been contacted in ways like this cope better with their experiences ongoing.

By God's Grace

No comments: