Tuesday, September 26, 2023

A Strange experience

 I was happily driving up to Mt. Shasta yesterday when I realized that my reservation had been cancelled. I sensed this intuitively and wondered how this happened? Then I arrived and the person at the front desk of the hotel said: "Wow! This is strange your reservation was cancelled and it says I did it but I didn't. So, I will just reinstate it again."  So, this is sort of what it's like to be an intuitive where you sense things that you shouldn't know which also sometimes also saves your life in many instances.

So, did AI cause this to happen or was it a person or a hacker or what caused this because it wasn't the person at the front desk who corrected this mistake? Also, it was strange because he said he didn't do it but the cancellation was there under his name. So, this was strange too. You cannot always know the causation behind what you are experiencing as an intuitive. Most of the time you can only make sure you survive okay in whatever situation you find yourself. 

This was definitely one of those strange experiences that one cannot make full sense of but that so far turned out okay.

No comments: