Thursday, September 21, 2023

How can one remember future lifetimes?

We are different than most people seem to think. When I approach this scientifically it makes perfect sense to me now. However, obviously each person would have to come to this on their own through their own research as the way people often approach science these days is very very limited in scope. I think if scientists even want to prove that humans are alive at all they might have trouble doing this if it wasn't already assumed that people were even alive.

For example, one of my theories that has been scientifically proven out in my life is that we live in the mind of God because a part of God IS the physical universe.

One reason this is true is that while being allowed to soul travel by God starting when I was about 20 years old or so I started out believing that it took energy and focus to soul travel. I believed this for about 10 years time. Then I had a realization that soul travel was actually completely effortless because we were already everywhere.

Now, you might think this is a paradoxical statement but it's true as a soul we are already everywhere.

Why is this true?

The only scientific Reason that I can think of that this is true is because we are all only thoughts in the mind of God.

And since we are only thoughts in the mind of God when we are one with God in our consciousness we are literally "EVERYWHERE and EVERYWHEN WITH GOD!"

So, my scientific theory is that when when we are consciously ONE WITH GOD, we are literally EVERYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND WITH GOD.

This is the Truth according to my personal scientific Research.

You should do your own research with God to see what is true in your scientific Research regarding all this.

Because there is Theory and there is actuality. I have moved to Actuality and have been there since I was 30.

By God's Grace

And Because one is one with God neither time nor space is any obstacle when a being is truly one with God in Consciousness.

However, if we weren't physically one with God (all living things) we could not be alive at all.

This is important to realize too.

So, I'm talking about being consciously ONE WITH GOD.

So, when people say "One with God is a Majority!" They are absolutely right about this statement.

Jesus proved this while he was alive.

So, all beings (whether they realize this or not) from insects to humans and dolphins and beyond are physically one with God.

However, when you are consciously one with God in your mind and heart and feelings, this is an added blessing to all beings alive here on earth.

By God's Grace

No comments: