Friday, September 29, 2023

What does a realistic pragmatic person feel when encountering someone not from their time or space?

I worded this very carefully because my experience in 1974 (and other times before and after this) was with people from an Earth timeline where Civilization ended (according to them) on September 11th 2001 (on their timeline).

However, they wanted to recruit me to help build the timeline you and I are presently on where civilization didn't end from 2001 until around 6000 AD.

So, what does a realistic pragmatic person feel when encountering someone or two someones  not from their time or space?

You feel vulnerable. That's the best way to put it. 

In some ways it is the same feeling as encountering a bear in the wilds when you have no protection like a car or truck or a gun or a house to protect you from that bear or bears.

So, what is going through your mind. What went through my mind was "How am I going to survive this both physically and psychologically?"

This was what I was thinking. I had had an experience around age 9 when someone older than me held a knife to my throat and told me they were going to cut my head off. But, after playing with me for 1/2 hour and psychologically torturing me the only physical damage at least was my neck was bleeding some from their Jack knife. 

So, in some ways this is how I felt. It's not a nice feeling but I was able to survive this encounter. And I was able to communicate with them and not just faint or have a total break with reality like many people have had for thousands of years when UFO aliens approached them. Because they have been coming here since before there was any life on earth at all. This is something to be aware of too.

When they wanted me to help build a 2nd timeline this actually sounded logical to me so I agreed to help build the timeline you and I presently live on where civilization didn't end for 4,000 years. 

They told me that they were from around 7000 AD on the first timeline.

In some ways I was very lucky to have been trained by parents who believed in UFOs so I expected on a subconscious level that UFOs if I met them would be bringing technology to help mankind somehow. So, on this level I wasn't surprised when they asked me to help them create a 2nd timeline where civilization didn't end for 4000 years for human beings.

From my point of view it doesn't really matter to me at all whether you believe me or not about any of this. Why should you believe me if you didn't have an experience like this yourself?

However, I want you to think about all the times in your life that other people would never believe what you experienced. Because this is how it is.

So, I'm sharing this now because I'm presently 75 and don't know for sure how much longer I'll be around. 

I could be gone tomorrow or live 1000 years or more. Because of my experiences I realize both are possible. 

"If you are prepared to die right now you might just live forever!"

By God's Grace

No comments: