Sunday, November 26, 2023

Ah Ray in says: "Why are we here, Arcane?"

 begin partial quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_6_and_7

“Why are we here, Arcane?” 

 

“We are here to learn of the mysteries of Earth, Arayin. You will be learning in the light dimensions of Earth and New Deva.” 

 

“My physical body is dead then, Arcane?” 

 

“Yes, Arayin.” At this Arcane had to turn away for a moment.” 

 

Arayin’s glance pierced his soul. 

 

“She was always so wise and insightful.” he thought. 

 

She said, “Though we will never marry we will be together always now. Thank God, Arcane, you are as at home with the dead as the living.” 

 

“Yes, Arayin. We will never be separated again.” 

 

“Then this is good, Arcane.” 

 

“Yes, Ahrayin. I agree.” He thought to himself that it would be good for Arayin. However, for himself it was a very mixed blessing. 

 

“At least she is free of the pain of the material world,” he thought. 

 

She walked up to him knowing he was having difficulty with her death. She put her arms around him. They melted into each other and stayed like that for a long time. 

 

Arayin Shares her future life with Arcane ten years in his future. 

 

After melting souls by standing inside each other in a state of love, and caring they communicated. Arayin communicated deeply so that Arcane would know in depth her message. “I need to say something about our future life together that I’m becoming aware of now. I’m being made aware of our next life together.” 

 

Arcane responded, “Okay.” She went on, “I’m moving into a more angelic consciousness so I can see our future clearly. To reduce your pain of losing my physical body and to ensure your success I will share our future life together which begins ten years in your future. I am being permitted to share this with you so you will more likely be successful in bringing the war between Isfahel and New Deva to a just conclusion.” 

 

“I’m listening.” Said Arcane. He knew what a powerful and deep soul Arayin was. He respected her soul now more than any but Eridian and God and loved her more than any save God. I wish to introduce you to the being that I will be in this lifetime.” 

 

“Will I remember this?” said Arcane. 

 

“No, I’m afraid I can’t leave this in your conscious mind, but it will be in your subconscious to fortify you in your trials to come. If I leave the memory conscious it may mess up time and your resolution of the problems on Isfahel. If you know the future, you could become overconfident and fail. You need to be unsure enough and yet confident enough to succeed.” 

 

“That makes sense.” Jonathan felt suddenly jealous of Arayin. She didn’t have to face Tech Nor and his armies, but he did. 

 

Arayin both felt his feelings and thoughts and said, “I would feel the same in your place. But please don’t be jealous of my angelic state. If I could I would be jealous of you still having a physical body. Know this, Arcane, I will be with with you every moment protecting you and helping you along with Eridian, the Light Elders and all who need your protection from Tech Nor.” Her look then seared him ‘as one who has been called by God’. He felt his mind melting into a puddle and fell to his knees in respect and awe. 

 

“God is preparing you now Arcane for your success. You are the chosen one to save humankind of New Deva from those who would enslave humankind’s minds and bodies. Though they could reincarnate among us again in the future or past you have been chosen by God to rid the galaxy of them for now.” 

 

“I am honored that God has chosen you to be one of his Spokesperson’s Arayin.” Arcane felt his mind and spirit body burning from the awesome power of God. If his soul had been in a physical body when this happened, he knew he would have died. 

 

“God’s Fire slowly faded from Arayin’ s eyes and she became once again the angel that she was now.

No comments: