Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The biggest problem I'm running into now in editing my writings:

Is that when I developed this writing style in 1980 I never intended for anything I was writing to be published in any form. My single thought was: "I want to write something that heals me from childhood and young adult traumas. So, I engineered a type of writing that would do this since I had studied Psychology to become a psychologist but I had also studied comparative religion, Anthropology, Computer Science, Philosophy and Social Science. I had also been trained as an electrician by my father from about age 10 to 17 and then I worked with him for about 1 year when I was 21 and had taken a year off of college because I realized I didn't want to become a computer programmer because I couldn't do what I wanted to for 50 to 75 years with technology then in 1969. There weren't even computer chips except in NASA space vehicles and military vehicles in 1969. There was no RAM or Chips or micro-miniaturization of components yet then in 1969 so I gave up that field except as a hobby or in teaching my kids to program in Basic Language eventually and then MS DOS and all the operating systems ever since.

So, the biggest problem in editing what I have written is that it was never intended to do anything but to heal me. However, I find it has a very healing effect on others too. It's a kind of spiritual meditation different than the types of Science Fiction plots you ordinarily see. Plus it is factual in that these things actually happened in the past, present and future on Timelines. So, in studying what I have written you better understand how the leaders of the Galaxy (especially planets) actually function in real time.

No comments: