Thursday, November 23, 2023

Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times

If you are shown to write about your angel experiences it might be helpful to people. However, listen carefully to what angels tell you. As a blogger often I will publish something only to be told by the angels to take it down because it wasn't received properly.

There is a saying: "Don't cast your pearls before swine" which basically means that some people are ready for amazingly wonderful experiences with Angels and some are not. And you don't want to harm people's relationship with the universe by sharing something "over their head" in some ways when they are children listening to the stories of adults. 

So, writing about angels in this sense can be very tricky so you can actually help people and not cause confusion in some people not ready for your truths.

So, every time I write about angels I listen to what the angels tell me about how whatever I wrote was received and whether I should leave something published or whether to delete it.

I try to do this with basically everything I publish online here at this website or any other. Sometimes the angels will wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me to delete something (whatever it is) because someone wasn't able to fully understand what I was actually saying.

In some ways words are a limitation because often certain words have different meanings to different people. And since I'm trying to help people have better lives all the time I try to listen to the angels who understand all this much better than I do most of the time.

By God's Grace

No comments: