Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

 Focusing on what we have to be grateful for this Thanksgiving might be hard for some but I have found over the years that "Gratitude is the motor of Life".

Longevity and Gratitude also go hand in hand. 

By focusing on what we have to be grateful for (even if it is just still being alive) is a good thing always. 

When I first met my wife she was an optimist and still is.

Though I'm a very positive thinker I would say I'm more of a survivor because my ancestors were all pioneers here in the U.S. since about 1725 when they first came to Philadelphia from near Zurich Switzerland then. 

But, meeting my present wife helped save my life in many ways and gratitude is one of the things that keeps me going every day. My wife and I tell each other how grateful we are for each other every single day and we always wish each other to "Be with the Angels" every night before we go to sleep.

This allows us to "Sleep in the Arms of Angels" every night.

So, being grateful and invoking the Angels of God to be with you makes life worthwhile.

By God's Grace

No comments: