Saturday, November 25, 2023

“What’s going on, Arcane?”

 Note: This is a pivotal moment for Arcane after he returns from Eridian and Earth having been empowered. He has to communicate with Priest Scientist 1 about what has happened to him. end note

begin partial quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_6_and_7

A few moments later Priest Scientist 1 saw Arcane. He looked worried. “What’s going on, Arcane?” 

 

“Your Holiness, something very strange happened.” 

 

“I gathered that. Have you been tortured?” 

 

“Yes, but they couldn’t break me. I became too much of a supernatural threat, so they sent me to a planet that no longer had a physical race or civilization.” 

 

“Where did they send you?” 

 

“Earth!” replied Arcane. 

 

“Earth? They expected you to be eaten by the beasts of Earth!” 

 

“Yes, I was almost eaten by Earth Wolves.” 

 

“What Kind of species is that?” 

 

“It is a lot like a big Zamut but not domesticated. They hunt in packs.” 

 

“I’ll have to look them up.” 

 

“How did you escape them?” 

 

“Desperation brings out things we least expect!” 

 

“How true that is, Arcane. How did you get here? Do you think you might have biological weapons or implants in your body?” 

 

“I don’t think so.” said Arcane. 

 

“The light elders of Earth said I was clear.” 

 

“What?” said Priest Scientist1. 

 

“The Light Elders. When the wolf pack almost got me, I was forced to go very primal and in this primal scream I found the strength to find a powerful enough Earth nexus point to levitate New Deva style.” 

 

“Amazing! With no amplifiers?” 

 

“That’s right!” 

 

“I think the Light Elders helped you.” 

 

“Yes, Your Holiness. So do I.” 

 

“What did they tell you?” 

 

“They said to tell you to send me into the thick of battle so I could prove myself to you. They also said I can’t die for thousands of years.” 

 

“I must consult the Oracle now, Arcane.” 

 

“Understood.” 

Note: I presently believe that Arcane believed he might live for thousands of years but did not think he was immortal which is why he says he is not yet immortal in future writings because though he knows he will live thousands of years this is not the same (at least in his mind) as being a physically immortal being. End note.

 

“I’ll call you back.” 

 

“Thank you, Your Holiness.” 

 

As the view screen flickered out Arcane felt faint. It was to be expected that The Oracle of New Deva would be supernaturally scanning him. He lay on the floor in front of the view screen so he wouldn’t faint from being scanned this deeply by the Oracle.

 

He heard the Oracle in the center of his mind, “What is this strangeness? Who are you now?” 

 

In his mind Arcane replied, “I am a citizen and representative of two planets now. Earth’s Light Elders said I can’t be killed in this war. Send me into battle. Let me prove my worth to you and to New Deva.” 

 

“Yes, Arcane! You will be our secret weapon! Expect Priest Scientist 1 to call you with instructions. I will tell him the proper moment to next speak with you. You will be the savior of New Deva, Arcane. But after you save us, you will have to leave because all will become terrified of you.” 

 

“I understand, my Oracle. It is enough to know my planet will survive.” 

 

“Yes, Arcane, you do understand. Your value to us is priceless. But remember, after the war is won you must leave within 6 months for your safety and for the safety of the general populace.”

No comments: