Monday, November 20, 2023

Death is not really an obstacle

 I was talking with our housekeeper today and she is an intuitive like I am. I told her how every time I believe I might die I ask the Angels if I'm dying. At least up until now they always say something like "No. This is temporary. You will get better soon."

The last time I really thought I might die was in September 2022 and I checked myself into the hospital because I couldn't control my atrial Fibrillation and it was getting bad. They did a cardio conversion at the hospital which is a lot like getting tasered and knocked out. This restarted my heart and stopped the atrial fibrillation the first time they did this. I also have to take a new medicine which prevents the more dangerous aspects of atrial fibrillation from damaging my heart too.

But, today I was talking with my housekeeper and she was saying how death is a natural part of life and I told her how I experience this too this way. Death often isn't our enemy and more often it is our friend.

So, seeing death as a way of preventing more suffering beyond a certain point might be the most useful way to view death. It's true your relatives and friends will miss you and you likely will miss them too but in the end death usually is a blessing. We have a neighbor dying nearby now and her husband just said basically "Goodbye" to her. So, this is why I'm writing this as therapy for myself and hopefully for you as well. He is 90 and she is mid 80s and they have had a wonderful life with several children and grandchildren. So, their life has always been blessed in this way and they both are close to God and are religious which often is a comfort too.

So, what I'm saying here is often "Death is a blessing" when life gets just too tough. 

But, be sure to ask the angels what is actually going on like I do. Because often God wants us to live a really long time.

By God's Grace

No comments: