Sunday, November 26, 2023

“My scars are inside, General. If I had many more of them, I would be of no use to you at all.” Said Arcane.

 Begin partial quote from:

http://dragonofcompassion.com/memories_part_6_and_7

The training planet for the Galactic Timekeepers was only available for Shuttle landings a few minutes a day. Then it went into unreachable stasis. Its location was not known to any being off planet. Even Arcane was in a temporary stasis that reminded him of the Earth fire games of the Lord of the Flame, Darshan, and Arjuna. He was amazed how this triggered those memories. 

 

Finally, after a long time a voice boomed, and he could see who he was talking to. “Hello, I’m timekeeper General.” said the voice. 

 

“I’m Priest Scientist Arcane assigned to you from the Priest Scientists of New Deva.” 

 

“Your service record is quite impressive. We wish we could talk you into military service.” The general said. 

 

“No, General. I’m afraid I’ve been wounded enough for now.” 

 

“But I see no wounds or scars.” 

 

“My scars are inside, General. If I had many more of them, I would be of no use to you at all.” 

 

“I understand, Priest Scientist Arcane, but the military man in me had to ask you.” 

 

“In your place I would have done the same for the good of the galaxy, Sir.” 

 

“You and I will get along well, Arcane. “ 

 

On his first day of training, he was introduced as the exiled hero of New Deva. Though the class were all Galactic heroes as well they were in awe and nervous of him because Arcane’s fighting methods were all supernatural in nature and effect. Most of these heroes used a little of the supernatural methods but not to the degree of the Priest Scientists of New Deva. Though he would have friends here no one would ever mess with him. He was just too potentially dangerous. 

 

The instructor went on. “The first thing I am required to share with you are the basic tenants of Galactic Citizenship. As Galactic Timekeepers you become automatic Galactic Citizens for life just like the Galactic Time Guards. And as Galactic timekeepers you have a much better chance of living and keeping your sanity intact than Time Guards to benefit from Galactic citizenship.” The whole class laughed a little nervously at this. 

 

First, I will give a brief description and I do mean brief, specifically designed for Galactic Timekeepers. Here it is.” 

 

The responsibilities and rights of a Galactic Citizen: 

 

Responsibilities of a Galactic Citizen 

 

1. Respect all sentient life in the galaxy and beyond. 

2. Protect from harm all sentient life in whatever form it exists in especially other Galactic Citizens 

3. Make a vow and honor it to never kill any sentient being again. 

4. Protect souls especially when they are changing bodies or forms. 

5. Protect Life waves of souls as they embody in various, planets, stars, and dimensions. 

6. Be polite. Don’t scare naive beings just because you can. 

7. Defend the weak and helpless for one day they will defend you.

No comments: