Wednesday, November 29, 2023

If you see the Galaxy as a Ranch or Farm owned and Built by the Creator Species:

 Then you get a clearer picture of what we are all experiencing here on earth (from a galactic Perspective).

I first discovered the beginning of understanding all this when I was given the gift of Soul travel in my early 20s. I had been praying for this outcome since i was about 4 years old.

When it happened I eventually realized that I didn't have to just soul travel around earth in that I could also soul travel out in space too.

This was a revelation at the time and since I have always been very experimental and scientific in my thinking partly because of the pioneer ancestry I have which came from Switzerland to America in Philadelphia first around 1725. So, my father's side of the family have been pioneers ever since then and I also am a pioneer at least in how I think and live my life and I and my children and grandchildren are all world travelers partly because of this ancestry.

So, when I soul traveled to the Center of the Galaxy to MEET GOD which is where I believed then I would meet God, instead I met the leader of the Galaxy there and I was very surprised because I had the Jesus New Testament view of Reality then. So, in some ways the truth crushed me. But then I realized that this was sort of how the Greek Gods were described in Ancient Greece and then I realized that Greek Seers had also gone to the Center of the Galaxy and met Zeus too like I did. However, I call Zeus, The Galactic Sentience.

He then said to me when I was introduced to him: "I missed you Grandfather!"

I had no idea what to do with this statement so I let it go at the time because I was maybe 22 at the time and a college student in California.

So, I asked him what I really wanted which was: "Can you prevent a nuclear holocaust on earth? I feel one coming and we have to prevent it!"

He said to me: "Yes. If I can see through your eyes."

I said "Yes." to this and so we agreed that earth would not be destroyed.

However, he didn't tell me that I would have to work so hard to help create the 2nd timeline along with Elohar and Ragna and Arcane and His Oneness and all the rest.

So, the first timeline that everyone dies mostly in on September 11th 2001 still exists in real time and now we live on the 2nd timeline that the Galactic Sentience created through Elohar and Ragna and Me and Saint Germain and others. 

So, by God's Grace you and I don't live on the first timeline (even though some of you are going to remember all the deaths on September 11th 2001 still. I'm not entirely sure how this works but I'm told many people are going to remember what happened on the first timeline even though you and I here on the 2nd timeline didn't have to experience this.

By God's Grace

No comments: