Saturday, November 25, 2023

Writing

I'm in the process of editing a lot of the first book that I likely will publish and I find it's interesting to think about a lot of it because what I have written and some of which I have put online in various mostly unedited forms since around 2000 is now finally becoming edited in a more useful way.

So, I'm reading some of my writings that I haven't read for about 10 years. There are other parts of my writings that I tend to pick up and read more often than others for a variety of reasons. Some of what I write is too painful to read because I alone know what parts of my life are being healed by what I'm writing. 

I suppose the biggest thing for me is the feeling of integration of many parts of my lives and past lives that I am experiencing as I read all of this once again in the same context at age 75 after writing some of it starting in 1980 when I was only 32 years old and finally found my writing voice then as a personally healing type of writing. 

Later I realized that often what I write helps heal others as well. Still later I realized that a soul doesn't live in time and space and that I was actually writing about the healing of all my lives past, present and future.

This was a revelation at the time but also made me realize how helpful what I am writing might be for many of mankind to read in the past, present and future of this planet and others and even in other dimensions for example, in the heaven Realms of Atlantis before Arcane is reborn in the far future on the Planet New Deva.

Also, it is not important to me whether people believe this is all true or whether they see it as a form of Science Fiction. Either way these writings will tend to heal people like they have healed me in many ways already.

By God's Grace

No comments: