Monday, November 20, 2023

Writing

As you find your voice as a writer it is helpful to write about the things you know about in life. For example, my father was an electrical contractor and my mother and father also ran a church from the time I was 6 years old. I lived from Age 6 in Tujunga, California up against the mountains that rise up to 8000 or 9000 feet. People often in other parts of the country don't realize that we have such high mountains right next to Los Angeles and Orange County and Riverside County and San Bernadino County.

I attended pubic school in both Tujunga and Glendale and even attended Glendale High School for 2 years and then graduated from a private High School in Santa Fe, New Mexico for my senior year. I worked with my father as an electrician's helper starting around 10 or 12 years old where we traded electrical work for Dental Work at first and then I just worked for my Dad Summers at the jobs he contracted with his partner from my age 12 to 17 and then I also worked with my father for around 8 months when I decided not to be a computer operator Computer programmer while I was attending college too. I love the wilderness and always climbed mountains with my father and sometimes my mother too. I helped my father build a retirement home near Yucca Valley in the Desert because my father loved the desert especially after all the rain for so many years living in Seattle Washington with all his relatives and friends.

So, for example, all of these things I can write about aspects of them as I write whatever I'm writing. And it doesn't really matter if you intend to write just for yourself (and maybe your family) or if you intend to publish what you write. 

For example, publishing online did not exist when I first found my writing voice around age 32 in Mt. Shasta. I never intended to ever publish anything then that would have scared me to be that public then. But then, I almost died from a heart virus in 1998 and was forced to retire then and while I was recovering from this for 9 months and almost dying I realized that what I was writing was actually past, present and future lifetimes of myself and others. Once I realized this I began to realize that sharing what I had written with others might be important to the future survival of mankind so they know enough about the future to survive what is coming here on earth.

I realized that time travel was something that has always existed on earth simply because wherever it was invented in the past, present and future of this galaxy or another it has existed here since before there was air and water here on earth.

Even MIT students realized that if Time Travel could be invented it likely already has been as a logic problem.

Here is the logic: "If Time travel was invented anytime in the past, present or future it is here now."

In other words if it is possible it has always been here.

So, since this is true I realized writing about how it works will help mankind survive whatever comes.

Knowing time travel has always been here people are forearmed about it's existence.  

So, probably the most important fact for people to know about is that Time Travel is used by the Galactic Government and sometimes others to prevent nuclear holocausts on planets and to keep planets from going to war with each other. This is primarily how time travel is allowed to be used by the galactic Government.

If you understand that the ONLY thing anyone actually has is their memories because literally everything else in time could be changed (thousands or millions of times) then how one conducts their life changes and people tend to live longer once they realize this.

No comments: