Sunday, March 24, 2024

Just my dog and I on the beach Friday night for sunset

Though there were a couple of people including a family in a Rivian all electric Truck loading up when we arrived at the beach near sunset. It was windy and getting chilier but I got to see a nice sunset along with our dog, a corgi. I felt safe taking her off leash too to run around which was good too. But, I think this is the very first time I have walked on the beach alone there. One reason might have been it was colder and windier with the storm coming in Friday night but is still created under the clouds a really beautiful sunset. I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to, However, because the tide was in and I was barefoot and as it moved in I would have to walk over rocks all the way back to the car if I went any further with my dog down the beach. Then the dog decided to go find my wife waiting in the car but luckily my wife saw her coming and put her in the car instead of her possibly wandering off somewhere exploring. So, all and all a great visit to the beach and unusual to actually be alone on the beach for once. This is especially rare anywhere at any beach from Santa Barbara south to San Diego simply because there are 25 million people living from Santa Barbara to San Diego and the Mexico border.

No comments: