Though there were a couple of people including a family in a Rivian all electric Truck loading up when we arrived at the beach near sunset. It was windy and getting chilier but I got to see a nice sunset along with our dog, a corgi. I felt safe taking her off leash too to run around which was good too. But, I think this is the very first time I have walked on the beach alone there. One reason might have been it was colder and windier with the storm coming in Friday night but is still created under the clouds a really beautiful sunset. I couldn't stay as long as I wanted to, However, because the tide was in and I was barefoot and as it moved in I would have to walk over rocks all the way back to the car if I went any further with my dog down the beach. Then the dog decided to go find my wife waiting in the car but luckily my wife saw her coming and put her in the car instead of her possibly wandering off somewhere exploring. So, all and all a great visit to the beach and unusual to actually be alone on the beach for once. This is especially rare anywhere at any beach from Santa Barbara south to San Diego simply because there are 25 million people living from Santa Barbara to San Diego and the Mexico border.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Sunday, March 24, 2024
Just my dog and I on the beach Friday night for sunset
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment