Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Doesn't anyone else see the Surrealism of our present Government?

Two candidates: one Democrat and one Republican that 75% of the electorate don't want to vote for either one?

An independent Candidate and son of Robert Kennedy who talks about a worm eating much of his brain running for President?

What's wrong with this picture?

It reminds me a lot of the 1930s and 1940s in Europe and the isolationist position of People here in the U.S. because World War I deaths were at least 20 million people?

The only reason we got into World War II in the end was Pearl Harbor and Winston Churchill disabling German U-Boats with British Agents. Otherwise we could all be speaking German today in the U.S. instead of English?

The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I, was around 40 million. There were 20 million deaths and 21 million wounded.
 
Nov 1, 2018
Some 8,500,000 soldiers died as a result of wounds or disease during World War I. Perhaps as many as 13,000,000 civilians also died.
Mar 28, 2022
World War I casualties
World War I casualties
Feedback

 

No comments: