Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Piper Tri-pacer 1956 airplane


This was the first plane my Dad let me fly in Santa Fe, New Mexico when I was 8 years old in 1956. We rented the plane for an hour and the pilot gave me the controls when I was 8 after we took off. I was hooked on flying for life after that.

The following quote is from: 

http://www.cardcow.com/51970/1956-piper-tri-pacer-transportation-aircraft/

1956 Piper Tri-Pacer

Description:
1956 Piper Tri-Pacer. New, improved version of most popular low-cost business plane on the market today. Carries four people in quiet, luxurious cabin at over 130 mph cruising speed at 7000 feet. Powered with 150 horsepower Lycoming engine. Tri-cycle landing gear and simplified controls add to flying ease. Manufactured by Piper Aircraft Corp., Lock Haven, Penna.


1956 Piper Tri-Pacer Aircraft

No comments: