Monday, April 9, 2012

When I Learned I Could Channel

The Year was 1970 and I was 22 years old and I wasn't very happy with my life. But I was teaching myself to play the guitar and flute since I had taken piano from age 8 to 16 and had sung in my church choir from age 12 to 21. So, I was experimenting with triads of chords on the Guitar. I found that when I played a triad of chords, C,F, and G or D, A and G and other triads and made up songs around those triads I could create a trance effect in myself that is similar to when you sing East Indian Bhajans or other types of religious music in the U.S. or around the world. As I was singing my praises to God and for gratitude for my life my uncle who had passed away in 1942 in a plane crash came an spoke with me. So, I began writing down what he said. I later showed it to my parents (this was my father's brother) and since even though my mother and father were both gifted it kind of scared them that I could do this. Because they had never thought of doing this. I said to them, "You have been listening to channelings through Mr. And Mrs. Ballard since the late 1930s and early 1940s respectively. Why don't you see that others can do this too? Each religion or religious group who does this often says that they are the only ones authorized to do this. But by this time I knew that was mostly baloney. After all I was 22 and had seen through most of the paradoxes and hypocricies  of most churches already. But my parents were more old school and traditional in regard to many of these things. But I was young and progressive and ready for God in all his or her or its forms.

So, I began to channel more and more stuff and this scared my parents because they didn't understand. I found that what I channeled was angels and Ascended Masters like Jesus and God and Saint Germain telling me what to do specifically to stay alive and to survive my 20s. It was not fun being as gifted as I was because most people were not at that time. There are a lot more gifted people now than then partly because people were much more primitive in some ways in the 1960s and 1970s than now,  both spiritually and intellectually. People older than I at that time like parents were still living the motto, "Do what you can and the rest Can". In other words they lived by Stuffing their emotions a lot which tended to make people die much younger than now. So people in the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s often died by their late 30 or early 40s. Very few people compared to now lived until their 70s or 80s at that time. I didn't believe in stuffing my emotions much. When you had to in an emergency I thought this was okay but to permanently stuff your emotions I saw even then only brought insanity and death. So, I looked at the people around me older than myself as into serious unnecessary death cycles. And even many of my peers I knew would tend to die younger or go crazy younger than necessary as well. I knew that living like that was crazy. So I wanted to be "in touch" with my reality as much as possible and not to just "Survive until I died" like I watched most people do.

Also, I was raised by my parents not to smoke or drink because they were ministers. Also, my father's family was allergic to alcohol. So, the one time I got drunk with my buddies at age 16 was a complete disaster and I realized alcohol was of no benefit to me at all. I think this was a wise decision.


But channeling I found to be a very personal thing and I began to understand how very important clarity is around this subject. Because when someone channels for you, some of it goes aura to aura but also problems can come into play regarding  semantics and word usage as well. So, for example, if you are getting something direct from Jesus or an Angel or Angels or Mother Mary or Saints like Saint Germain or other Saints it might be completely clear. But each stage it is removed from you it becomes a potential problem. So, in the end I believe being in the presence of an Ascended or Unascended Master with a direct auric experience is likely the best. Whenever words are involved some clarity is lost. So, once again a direct aura to aura experience of being in the same room when a master is there is the best you can get in relation to becoming enlightened and becoming cleared enough to perceive God and enlightenment in all ways.

Direct Contact with Jesus or Mary or Buddha could best be illustrated to people here and in other Christian nations by relating the Story of Catherine Laboure or Saint Catherine. The Miraculous medal that she struck came from a visititation by Mary the Mother of Jesus in Paris. Where this happened at 160 Rue Du Bac in Paris one can still feel the angels present at this location. Her undecomposing body is in a glass case there along with one or more other saints. This is what I mean by a direct experience with a Divine Being that changes millions of people's lives including my own. I have been there and seen the angels run up to me to share with me how to behave in this holy place there in Paris in the Saint Germain en laye district of Paris near the Bon Marche and the Louvre.
  1. Catherine Labouré - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_Labouré
    Saint Catherine Labouré (May 2, 1806 – December 31, 1876) (born Zoe Labouré) was a sister of the Daughters of Charity and a Marian visionary who relayed ...


So, although channeling was life saving to me I believe the best is to be in the presence of an Ascended master like Jesus, or Mary or Archangel Michael or an unascended master who is very clear, compassionate and powerful and to just sit with them in meditation for an hour or more so your aura absorbs their lineage of thousands and thousands of years of the enlightenment of masters. After one or more experiences like this you also become an emissary of God on Earth everywhere you go because your own aura becomes empowered to help all mankind also.

No comments: