Friday, March 3, 2017

Trying to Compose in Safari on new MacBook Pro laptop

My daughter helped me order a new MacBook Pro Laptop as my 2009 MacBook Pro's software was no longer going to be supported and because of the age of the laptop I couldn't update the software further. Though Macbook pros are expensive you can see I got my money's worth because I have had it since 2008 or so which is 8 years of use while traveling the world and I have about 10,000 photos I took with my iPhone on it from all over the world too (which might be a problem moving them over to the new computer or my wife's computer for me. (But, maybe my older daughter might help me when she returns.)

Anyway, I'm trying for now to compose for my blog on Safari because I haven't loaded Firefox yet which I have found (at least on a MacBook) is the best way to go for blogging for the least Amount of problems (at least here at blogger.com). So, if things are loading strange or word buttons are sometimes covered over please bear with me as I work out the kinks of blogging on a new computer.

However, I have found one advantage so far to a new computer and blogging on Safari. For some reason videos are working on my blog that I quote and that wasn't happening before. Whether this will be universally true or not I don't know because I'm still learning the advantages or (disadvantages) of this new system. Before you had to hit the word button and go to the site of origination to see videos. So this is an unexpected Nicety for some or all of my readers around the world.

No comments: