- 4 hours ago ... Based on Comey's testimony, Graham said Trump did not obstruct justice.
Graham On Comey Testimony: All In All It's a Good Day For Trump News
- CNN.com2 hours agoSen. Lindsey Graham said FBI Director James Comey's opening statement -- released a day ahead of his testimony -- shows "there is no obstruction of justice case" against President Donald Trump.
Graham on Comey testimony: 'All in all, it's a pretty good day for President Trump'
Washington (CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham said FBI Director James Comey's opening statement -- released a day ahead of his testimony -- shows "there is no obstruction of justice case" against President Donald Trump."What prosecutor in their right mind would allow their star witness to go out before the Senate panel of 20 senators and get beat up if he really believed he had a case?" the South Carolina Republican asked in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday. "This is the best evidence yet that in the mind of the special counsel, there is no obstruction of justice case to be made against President Trump. All in all, it's a pretty good day for President Trump."Despite Graham's optimism, Comey's statement is sure to spark many questions at Thursday's hearing. The ousted FBI director wrote that Trump asked him to pledge his loyalty. Comey also alleges that the President asked him to stop investigating ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn and to publicly declare that Trump was not under investigation."Comey has now told us all that the President is not under investigation as an individual for colluding with Russia," Graham said. "President Trump is not a target or subject to a criminal investigation or counterintelligence investigation regarding colluding with the Russians."
- Former FBI Director James Comey will testify on Thursday
- CNN.com2 hours ago
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017