Companies want you to do all sorts of financial transactions with your phone or computer. Don't do it!
The reason is simple. If you know anything at all about computers it is that a smart phone is the least secure Internet and phone device you could ever own. Why in God's Name would you want to do banking from your phone anyway?
Only the truly ignorant (or college students who have parents to financially bail them out) should actually be doing this in the end.
So, if someone takes all their money through hacking their smartphone at least their parents can help them out.
Otherwise, when you have no money to pay the rent or eat, from being hacked, Good luck!
I won't even put a theater ticket on my phone but I'll let my daughter do that.
But, then again, I have been studying computer hardware and programming since 1966 what do I know?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then