Companies want you to do all sorts of financial transactions with your phone or computer. Don't do it!
The reason is simple. If you know anything at all about computers it is that a smart phone is the least secure Internet and phone device you could ever own. Why in God's Name would you want to do banking from your phone anyway?
Only the truly ignorant (or college students who have parents to financially bail them out) should actually be doing this in the end.
So, if someone takes all their money through hacking their smartphone at least their parents can help them out.
Otherwise, when you have no money to pay the rent or eat, from being hacked, Good luck!
I won't even put a theater ticket on my phone but I'll let my daughter do that.
But, then again, I have been studying computer hardware and programming since 1966 what do I know?
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment