Companies want you to do all sorts of financial transactions with your phone or computer. Don't do it!
The reason is simple. If you know anything at all about computers it is that a smart phone is the least secure Internet and phone device you could ever own. Why in God's Name would you want to do banking from your phone anyway?
Only the truly ignorant (or college students who have parents to financially bail them out) should actually be doing this in the end.
So, if someone takes all their money through hacking their smartphone at least their parents can help them out.
Otherwise, when you have no money to pay the rent or eat, from being hacked, Good luck!
I won't even put a theater ticket on my phone but I'll let my daughter do that.
But, then again, I have been studying computer hardware and programming since 1966 what do I know?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language