Companies want you to do all sorts of financial transactions with your phone or computer. Don't do it!
The reason is simple. If you know anything at all about computers it is that a smart phone is the least secure Internet and phone device you could ever own. Why in God's Name would you want to do banking from your phone anyway?
Only the truly ignorant (or college students who have parents to financially bail them out) should actually be doing this in the end.
So, if someone takes all their money through hacking their smartphone at least their parents can help them out.
Otherwise, when you have no money to pay the rent or eat, from being hacked, Good luck!
I won't even put a theater ticket on my phone but I'll let my daughter do that.
But, then again, I have been studying computer hardware and programming since 1966 what do I know?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017