Companies want you to do all sorts of financial transactions with your phone or computer. Don't do it!
The reason is simple. If you know anything at all about computers it is that a smart phone is the least secure Internet and phone device you could ever own. Why in God's Name would you want to do banking from your phone anyway?
Only the truly ignorant (or college students who have parents to financially bail them out) should actually be doing this in the end.
So, if someone takes all their money through hacking their smartphone at least their parents can help them out.
Otherwise, when you have no money to pay the rent or eat, from being hacked, Good luck!
I won't even put a theater ticket on my phone but I'll let my daughter do that.
But, then again, I have been studying computer hardware and programming since 1966 what do I know?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement