The lack of information shared with the American public today is simply alarming and I agree with Republican Senator John McCain by calling this "Orwellian" in the way witnesses avoided answering the Senators directly regarding almost anything.
When you call something "Orwellian" you are talking about "Cloak and Dagger" lies and things being hidden to the American people that "Should Be revealed" at this point. Coats and the Naval officer in charge of the NSA have military backgrounds and so of course would feel less free to say "what they really wanted to" in this public context.
However, what happened today did NOT serve the American people and only makes everyone much more worried about the survival of our nation than they would have been before.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars