The lack of information shared with the American public today is simply alarming and I agree with Republican Senator John McCain by calling this "Orwellian" in the way witnesses avoided answering the Senators directly regarding almost anything.
When you call something "Orwellian" you are talking about "Cloak and Dagger" lies and things being hidden to the American people that "Should Be revealed" at this point. Coats and the Naval officer in charge of the NSA have military backgrounds and so of course would feel less free to say "what they really wanted to" in this public context.
However, what happened today did NOT serve the American people and only makes everyone much more worried about the survival of our nation than they would have been before.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then