The lack of information shared with the American public today is simply alarming and I agree with Republican Senator John McCain by calling this "Orwellian" in the way witnesses avoided answering the Senators directly regarding almost anything.
When you call something "Orwellian" you are talking about "Cloak and Dagger" lies and things being hidden to the American people that "Should Be revealed" at this point. Coats and the Naval officer in charge of the NSA have military backgrounds and so of course would feel less free to say "what they really wanted to" in this public context.
However, what happened today did NOT serve the American people and only makes everyone much more worried about the survival of our nation than they would have been before.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia