The lack of information shared with the American public today is simply alarming and I agree with Republican Senator John McCain by calling this "Orwellian" in the way witnesses avoided answering the Senators directly regarding almost anything.
When you call something "Orwellian" you are talking about "Cloak and Dagger" lies and things being hidden to the American people that "Should Be revealed" at this point. Coats and the Naval officer in charge of the NSA have military backgrounds and so of course would feel less free to say "what they really wanted to" in this public context.
However, what happened today did NOT serve the American people and only makes everyone much more worried about the survival of our nation than they would have been before.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017