The lack of information shared with the American public today is simply alarming and I agree with Republican Senator John McCain by calling this "Orwellian" in the way witnesses avoided answering the Senators directly regarding almost anything.
When you call something "Orwellian" you are talking about "Cloak and Dagger" lies and things being hidden to the American people that "Should Be revealed" at this point. Coats and the Naval officer in charge of the NSA have military backgrounds and so of course would feel less free to say "what they really wanted to" in this public context.
However, what happened today did NOT serve the American people and only makes everyone much more worried about the survival of our nation than they would have been before.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Opinion: I ditched Facebook in 2013, and it's been fine-CNN
- Self driving Uber car kills Arizona Pedestrian
- Blockchain is one way to disrupt Facebook (and other's) control of your information and data
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic