Each generation often believes it can do anything, solve any problem, fix the world, make everything right.
And to some degree every generation is right in this.
Older generations having been beaten down by the conditions of life and mental and physical health sometimes tells younger generations that they cannot do what they think they can.
But, newer generations don't believe them and often succeed where others failed because failure is not something they believe in.
This is true of every new generation that they don't listen to their forebears and then they succeed at something no one thought possible.
In 1903 it was the Wright Brothers flying at Kitty Hawk in a heavier than air airplane with a relatively heavy motor pulling it. It was the electric light bulb which Edison kept trying literally thousands of different filiments until he got one that worked. It was inventing the phonograph the telephone, and Enrico Fermi's radio. All these things revolutionized life on earth in many ways. Then come forward to Computers, then Gates and Steve Jobs and all the others then the Internet which we are still figuring out how to make it safe enough so it doesn't destroy all life on earth indirectly.
And on and on and on and on.
So, younger people look at the impossible and make the impossible possible because some of them just won't give up no matter what.
But, in some ways this success is a fluke because for every one that succeeds in this way maybe 100 don't.
So, everyone doesn't succeed but the truth is people learn a whole lot more from their failures than they ever do from their successes in life.
So, I guess the trick is learning to pick yourself up from your failures and figuring out a way forward that you can live with.
This appears to be the trick in life right there.
Either pick yourself up from your failures and succeed or figure out a way to live with yourself anyhow.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then