Here is the Buddhist prayer I was taught sometime between 1980 and 1983 which I have done literally millions of times either out loud or under my breath since then. For some reason, this prayer I found amazingly expansive and all encompasing because I had already traveled all over the galaxy as a soul traveler before I learned this prayer in this lifetime. So, this prayer was something I actually was experiencing already before I heard it while traveling the Galaxy and universe in my soul.
"May all beings attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss
May all beings be free from suffering and the Cause of Suffering
May all beings never be without the supreme Bliss
that is Free from all near and far all grasping and aversion.
Not one being left behind.
By this Merit may I become like all the Buddhas and the Bodhisattvas of the 10 directions and the 3 times.
The 10 directions and the 3 times are about navigating through space and time. From a fully enlightened point of view you are everywhere in time and space 24 hours a day. You could also say that you are experiencing the whole universe as yourself as you unify with the God Consciousness in the Universe. All these things are possible and will happen if your motivation is clear and true.
The last line you give as a way to seal and to empower your prayer after you finish doing this as many times as seems right to you in the moment.
For me, personally, this is not just a prayer but how I experience the whole universe all the time now, with everyone free from suffering and experiencing bliss all the time.
I find if I walk around experiencing this in my aura it changes the lives of people and animals and beings sometimes for hundreds of miles in all directions. Some days it changes lives for the better worldwide and throughout the galaxy as my living prayer aligns with others capable of experiencing this too.
I'm sharing this because of how incredibly powerful and useful I have found this prayer in my own life towards not only enlightenment, but also staying centered, physical, spiritual and financial well being and every good thing coming into your lives 24 hours a day ongoing throughout one's lifetime here on earth and beyond.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language