Saturday, September 23, 2017

If you want to watch "HBO GO" while you are traveling

IF you have HBO already on your cable package it is usually connected through one of your email addresses with some sort of password. So, if you go to HBO GO on your laptop or Ipad like device or even larger smartphone you can access HBO GO for when you are traveling. I'm not sure it will run very well most places for example through your smartphone with Cellular Data but when you arrive at your destination hotel or friends home you can get HBO GO on your chosen device there if the Transfer speed is fast enough on the WIFI. However, HBO Go is designed pretty well so it loads pretty fast wherever I have been so far. I have used my phone as a personal hotspot but it appears that Verizon didn't like me to do this for more than 1 Gigabyte of information even though I have unlimited Gigabytes of Cellular Data (supposedly).

So, the most effective way to watch HBO movies (any that have been on HBO during the last 10 years or so is through wifi through your laptop using whatever email your HBO account is attached to.

My older daughter loaded it onto one of my macbook pro laptops so I have had the use of this most of the summer and now into the fall so far and mostly I have been watching "Game of Thrones" from Season 1 Episode 1 a few months ago so I'm now near the end of Season 4. I might have to watch it again from the beginning with my wife though as she is perturbed I watched it this far without her for a 2nd time during the last few months. It's nice to stay married if you have a good marriage too so it's possible I may have to watch these episodes a third time too to keep the peace with my wife at some future point.

No comments: