As I listened carefully on CNN about the 2 people dying in ICU in the main San Juan hospital because they ran out of diesel to run the generator there while Trump argued with Black NFL players I realized Puerto Rico likely is going to be Trump's Hurricane Katrina. Because he can divert attention all he wants to from whatever he wants to but Deaths will remain on his head for not acting quick enough to save these people.
The president demonstrates he has no idea how to save lives of Americans dying from Harvey, Irma and now Maria in Puerto Rico.
Also, being in denial of Global Warming and worldwide Climate change only makes the deaths mount up quicker for the whole world.
and withdrawing from the Paris Accords likely means hatred and potential violence from the world in the future towards the U.S. as thousands and then millions die in future weather events including sea level rise worldwide during storms and storm surges ongoing also worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today