Thursday, September 21, 2017

It's getting harder to quote "Word Buttons" (Links)

I'm finding it much harder the way things are programmed in HTML or compatible languages to quote for you workable word buttons (links) to those articles.

So I can give you the source for every article that I quote or quote from I might have to give you more and more URLS which are the letter and number addresses of that article online.

HOwever, if you are not familiar with what to do with a URL another way to find the source is to type in the exact name of the article I'm quoting. If it indicates which news source it is you can do something like "The article name exactly": the news source.

This should create in a place like Google Search the exact article you are looking for if you want to visit it and don't understand URLs

No comments: