I'm finding it much harder the way things are programmed in HTML or compatible languages to quote for you workable word buttons (links) to those articles.
So I can give you the source for every article that I quote or quote from I might have to give you more and more URLS which are the letter and number addresses of that article online.
HOwever, if you are not familiar with what to do with a URL another way to find the source is to type in the exact name of the article I'm quoting. If it indicates which news source it is you can do something like "The article name exactly": the news source.
This should create in a place like Google Search the exact article you are looking for if you want to visit it and don't understand URLs
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today