I'm finding it much harder the way things are programmed in HTML or compatible languages to quote for you workable word buttons (links) to those articles.
So I can give you the source for every article that I quote or quote from I might have to give you more and more URLS which are the letter and number addresses of that article online.
HOwever, if you are not familiar with what to do with a URL another way to find the source is to type in the exact name of the article I'm quoting. If it indicates which news source it is you can do something like "The article name exactly": the news source.
This should create in a place like Google Search the exact article you are looking for if you want to visit it and don't understand URLs
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology