Tuesday, September 19, 2017

L.A. Celebs "I almost peed my pants because of earthquake!" 3.6 in L.A.

This actually makes sense to me regarding celebs who haven't lived in L.A. before. And this one appears to have given quite a jolt there. It's funny how a 3.6 can feel sometimes like a 5.0 or even a 6.0 given the right conditions. I have experienced this too. For example, I was at a church in Malibu Canyon on Las Virgenes Rd around 1980 or before when a quake went through there. I had to go to the bathroom so I went outside after this for some fresh air in time to see the surrounding farmland look like a wave of dirt rippling towards me. This was pretty scary to see land actually look like the ocean wave running towards me. It hit the church with a loud "Bang!" that scared the minister right off the pulpit and out the door of the church. But, likely this was a 3.0 to 4.0 ripple across the ground. You have to be out in the country away from most buildings  to see this kind of ripple move like water like the land is an ocean wave from a quake. It's pretty unnerving, especially when it made a loud "Bang!" hitting the church I was standing outside of.

Small 3.6 quake rattles L.A. celebs: 'I almost peed my pants' - SFGate

www.sfgate.com/bayarea/.../Small-3-6-quake-rattles-L-A-celebs-I-almost-12209214.p...
19 hours ago - Los Angeles was jolted by a small earthquake that rattled nerves and got people talking on social media, but didn't cause any major damage.

'I almost peed my pants': Blue check celebs react to 3.6 magnitude ...

https://twitchy.com/.../i-almost-peed-my-pants-blue-check-celebs-react-to-3-6-magnit...
18 hours ago - I think LA just had an earthquake because everyone I know in LA just ... it woke me up and I almost peed my pants. first earthquake since giving ...

Celebrities Respond to 3.6. Magnitude California Earthquake - People

people.com/tv/los-angeles-earthquake-celebrity-reactions/
22 hours ago - Celebs Felt the Earthquake in L.A. Last Night and Sort of Freaked Out: 'I Almost Peed .... it woke me up and I almost peed my pants. first earthquake since giving birth. ... Missed the earthquake cause we were bowling of course.

Celebrity Twitter is shook after L.A. earthquake

ew.com/news/2017/09/19/la-earthquake-celebrity-reactions/
20 hours ago - Fortunately, the quake wasn't powerful enough to cause any ... it woke me up and I almost peed my pants. first earthquake since giving birth.

 

Earthquake hits Los Angeles and rattles Kim Kardashian and Chrissy ...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.../earthquake-la-westwood-kim-kardashian-chrissy-teiga...
21 hours ago - it woke me up and I almost peed my pants. first earthquake since giving birth. ... It can also cause walls to make a cracking sound or provide the ...

No comments: