moving a hospital ship to Puerto Rico seems like a very good idea because the hospital ship brings it's own diesel (sometimes good for months ongoing) to the port of San Juan or wherever it docks. This could run air conditioning to because temperatures have been over 100 degrees there with high humidity and rainfall often. The rain though is being caught by locals off their roofs for washing or by boiling it for drinking as well. (That is if they still have a roof to catch rain water off of).
begin partial quote from:
Trump Administration Waives Jones Act to Speed Up Aid to Puerto Rico
The move comes after the administration was criticized for a subpar
response to the deepening humanitarian crisis on the island, home to 3.5
In addition to lifting the Jones Act, the U.S. military will deploy a
medical ship to Puerto Rico in the coming days as the island
commonwealth continues to struggle in the immediate aftermath of the
devastating Hurricane Maria.
In a statement provided to CNN by the U.S. Navy, the USNS Comfort is "capable of providing resuscitation and stabilization care; initial wound and basic surgery; and postoperative treatment."
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today